1. Define neuropathic joint. List the causes of neuropathic joint. Mention in brief the clinical features, diagnosis and treatment of neuropathic joint.
2. Define gout. Describe in brief its clinical features, diagnosis and treatment.?
3. Describe the broad principles of tendon transfer. Enumerate the tendon transfer for high radial nerve palsy.
4. Discuss the indications of surgery in TB spine with or without
5. Draw a labeled diagram of brachial plexus. Classify brachial plexus
injury. Describe the clinical features and management of lower brachial
6. Describe various types of lumbar root anomalies. List the
complications of lumbar disc surgery.
7. Define "Fat Embolism Syndrome". Describe in brief the clinical -
features, diagnosis and management of "Fat Embolism Syndrome".
8. Define Giant Cell Tumor (GCT) of bone. Describe in brief clinical
features, diagnosis and management principles of GCT of upper end
9. Describe aetiopathogenesis of avascular necrosis of hip. Classify
avascular necrosis of hip. Comment on broad principles of its
10. Define ochronotic arthropathy. Describe its clinical features, diagnosis and management.
1. Define congenital muscular torticollis. List the differential diagnosis and outline the management of congenital muscular torticollis.
2. Describe the blood supply of scaphoid. Describe the clinical features, diagnosis and management of nonunion of scaphoid.
3. Define ulnar claw hand. Enumerate the causes of ulnar claw hand. Discuss its management.
4. Describe Dupuytren disease and its characteristic f,eatures. Describe in brief its pathogenesis prognosis and management.
5. Describe the hand deformities in rheumatoid arthritis. Describe in brief the Patho-anatomy and treatment of “Boutonneire deformity”.
6. Define pseudoarthrosis of tibia. Describe its pathogenesis, diagnosis, classification and management
7. Define Legg Calves Perthes disease. Describe its clinical features, diagnosis and management
8. Classify physeal injuries. Describe the management and complications of various types of physeal injuries.
9. List the causes of limp in a child.
10. Describe the Pathology and radiological signs in rickets and scurvy.
I. Classify proximal humerus fracture. Discuss the management options for various types. Outline the management for type IV fracture in elderly females.
2. Describe pitfalls in using the Locking Compression Plate.
3. Classify open fractures of tibia. Describe the management of type 3 b open fracture of tibia.
4. Describe briefly the etiology, clinical features, diagnosis, investigations and treatment of painful elbow following injury around elbow.
5. Describe classification of Monteggia fracture dislocation and its management.
6. Define nonunion. Describe the classification and broad principles of management of diaphyseal nonunion.
7. Define Tension Band principle. Describe the use of Tension Band principle in fracture surgery.
8. Define external fixation. Classify the external fixators. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of external fixation.
9. Classify thoracolumbar spine injuries. Give radiological classification of burst fracture. Outline the management of burst fracture of LI vertebra.
10. Describe various methods of treatment of distal radius fracture with their principles.
1. Describe different types of bone grafts along with their properties.
2. Describe the phases of normal gait and the types of muscle contractions in gait cycle.
3. Write short note on Nuclear medicine and its applications in Orthopedics.
4. What is flap reconstruction? Write its classification.
5. What are the types of epiphysis? Describe the types, various methods and indications of epiphysiodesis.
6. Write short note on Coxa Vara.
7. Describe pathogenesis of acute compartment syndrome and its diagnosis.
8. Name biomaterials used in orthopedics. Describe in brief their features.
9. Describe nerve injuries, Sunderland Classification, outcome expected and basis of repair.
10. Describe the various foot and ankle deformities in cerebral palsy and their management.